To: Lulu and BogartMy heart really goes out to you, no words could express my sorrows.RIP Klaus
Awww you look like a rug laying flat like that!Big licks to youSuzukixxx
Hello Suzuki, haha, hope the human dont step on me :xbest regards
I used to lay like that when I was a pup, then mum used to pretend I was a duster and dust the floor with me - it was a good game, I laughed lots. I can't do it now that I'm grown. My joints aren't as flexible.
Hey Vodka!That's my fav posture too ! The vet always calls me a carpet !Love,Angel
Chloe lies down like that all the time too! Very cooling for the tummy.Butt sniffs,Solid Gold Dancer
You like the frog pose??You look so cute!Kisses and hugsLorenza
Thats my favorite posture too!!!slurpy licks,Twinkle
I think i can lay flat like you too hee~ Bae
Hello Henry, haha, i could picture it out, that you had a lot of fun ! :]o.O so i should do this posture as many times as i could, because i might not be able to do it when i gets older too :pbest regards
Hello Angel, haha, carpet. sounds so cute! XDbest regards
Hello Solid Gold Dancer, yes! Its so cooling, i like to sleep in that posture too. only sometimes ^^best regards
Hello Lorenza, how does the frog pose looks like?best regards
Hello Twinkle, yeah, HI-5!!!!best regards
Hello Bae Bae, i think you could do that, and you could surely look so adorable! ((:best regards
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Awww you look like a rug laying flat like that!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
Hello Suzuki,
haha, hope the human dont step on me :x
best regards
I used to lay like that when I was a pup, then mum used to pretend I was a duster and dust the floor with me - it was a good game, I laughed lots. I can't do it now that I'm grown. My joints aren't as flexible.
Hey Vodka!
That's my fav posture too !
The vet always calls me a carpet !
Love,
Angel
Hey Vodka!
That's my fav posture too !
The vet always calls me a carpet !
Love,
Angel
Chloe lies down like that all the time too! Very cooling for the tummy.
Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer
You like the frog pose??
You look so cute!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Thats my favorite posture too!!!
slurpy licks,
Twinkle
I think i can lay flat like you too hee
~ Bae
Hello Henry,
haha, i could picture it out, that you had a lot of fun ! :]
o.O so i should do this posture as many times as i could, because i might not be able to do it when i gets older too :p
best regards
Hello Angel,
haha, carpet. sounds so cute! XD
best regards
Hello Solid Gold Dancer,
yes! Its so cooling, i like to sleep in that posture too. only sometimes ^^
best regards
Hello Lorenza,
how does the frog pose looks like?
best regards
Hello Twinkle,
yeah, HI-5!!!!
best regards
Hello Bae Bae,
i think you could do that, and you could surely look so adorable! ((:
best regards
Post a Comment