Sunday, February 1, 2009

Treats! (:

Mummy borrowed these from the library, hoping to make delicious treats for me :DD Hopefully she had the time and effort ... Mummy had been rather busy, as exams are coming up. So will not be updating my blog often :x


Last friday mummy came over with a bag of treats :DD I was so excited, but then mummy wanted me to take a picture with it before i could actually taste them :x Troublesome ... I had a had time taking picture for mummy because i just couldnt stop fidgeting. How could i resist the temptation when the treats were just infront of me ??? But at last i did take a proper picture for mummy :DD




TA-DA, at last
A proper picture ((:


After i was given a reward/treat by mummy, i quickly hide under the bed. Because i'm afraid someone might snatch my treat from me @.@ I had a hard time earning that and i will not let anyone go near it :DD Hehehehe.

14 comments:

Byron y Xinver said...

Hallo, you're very cute.....

♥玮倩 said...

Hello Byron y Xinver,

nice to meet you ^^

WiLLie said...

Vodka, can u giv me some treats? ur treat looks very yummy..

Thor said...

Hey Vodka!
You got yummy treats! Good thing enjoying your reward under the bed.

Love
Thor

Mason Dixie said...

I too do not like to wait for my treats for a picture. And I do not blame you for hiding while you eat it. =)

Samantha: said...

I think you did a righteous job, Vodka. I couldn't possibly sit still with bags of treats in front of my nose! Once I got ahold of them, I'd probably hide under the bed too if I could fit!
Licks,
Sammie

♥玮倩 said...

Hello Willie,

hahaha, sure. If you come look for me ^^ I would surely love to share mt treats with you :DD Hehehe, maybe you can ask your mommy to buy them for you?

best regards

♥玮倩 said...

Hello Thor,

hehehe, yeap :] I could slowly enjoy my treats without anyone disturbing me XD

best regards

♥玮倩 said...

Hello Manson Dixie,

i guess no one really like to post for their treats when its just right infront. Temptation ...

best regards

♥玮倩 said...

Hello Sammie,

haha, thanks! (: Hmm, maybe you could hid at other place and enjoy your treats :]

best regards

McCain ,Boyero Berna said...

Hi Vodka!
I couldn't possibly sit still with bags of treats in front of my .
Good thing enjoying your reward under the bed.
Licks....
McCain

♥玮倩 said...

Hello Mccaine,

hahaha. I admit its really difficult to stay still, but its the only way i could get to enjoy them :x

Savouring my treat under the bed with no disturbance ^^

best regards

Emma and Emmy said...

U have LOTS of tasty treats.

♥玮倩 said...

Hello Emma and Emmy,

hehe, not really ... some are not for me ): mom are giving some to others

best regards